Haircut Franchise is in Demand
Our Hairsalon Franchise Opportunity Delivers Growth Potential
In your quest for greater freedom, you want to know the industry you’ve chosen has stability and growth potential. The haircut industry continues to grow with the population and is considered by many to be recession-resistant. Regardless of the economy, there is a constant and consistent demand for quality haircare services at reasonable prices.
Sport Clips Haircuts is dedicated to growing our same-store sales faster than the industry norms, achieving a disproportionate market share in every market we enter. Franchising within this industry is a strong decision and one you can feel good about. Sport Clips offers an exciting haircut franchise opportunity to entrepreneurs in the United States and Canada.
Look at the facts:
- The haircare industry is estimated to be a $75 billion industry that continues to grow by 8% a year.
- It’s recession-resistant; Sport Clips has continued to grow and improve, even during times of economic uncertainty.
- Our Team Members provide a personal level of service, ensuring our Clients look and feel good while fulfilling an essential need.
- The haircare industry lends itself to a semi-absentee, manager-managed business.
- Hair cutting services can’t be outsourced or replaced by technology.
Why Haircuts & MVP Experience Only?
Most efficient segment of the hair care industry
- Less inventory
- No colors, treatments or other chemical services
- Simpler cuts – easier to train
- Recurring revenues: clients typically return every 3-4 weeks
- Not technology dependent – not subject to obsolescence
- Stable, cash business with minimal inventory and no receivables
- Simple and easy-to-execute operations
Sport Clips Differentiator in the Haircut Industry
Sport Clips utilizes a more streamlined system than the average salon. It’s easier to train Stylists for haircuts, unlike other concepts that offer chemical processes (perms and colors) can be time-consuming. Clients receive a haircut from Stylists who have completed training in the Sport Clips All-Star hair cutting system.
Ultimately, success in any industry comes from giving the type of customer experience your ideal customers want. We provide the MVP Experience: a precision haircut, plus a legendary hot steamed towel, massaging shampoo, and a relaxing neck and shoulder treatment.
What makes the brand stand out as one to beat is its commitment to innovation, especially when it comes to technology. We offer no-appointment-necessary haircut sessions, as well as online check-in for new and existing Clients to claim a spot in line for haircare services at their preferred location. Our new online check in platform was created and designed with the Client in mind.
The new technology platform enables Clients at any location to check in online for haircare services without having to physically enter the store. While online check-in is not necessarily new to the salon segment of the franchising industry, Sport Clips has focused heavily on the Client experience, ensuring the service is available at all of the brand’s 1,800+ locations. Check in can be completed from a desktop, tablet, or mobile device through a simple link.
Once Clients are officially checked in, they’ll receive an estimated arrival time to show up at the store. When they arrive for their appointment, their name will be listed on a wallboard near the front counter so they can be seen by a Stylist quickly. This gives our Clients flexibility when planning their next haircut and saving them valuable time.
Sport Clips’ new online check-in initiative is also a positive addition for Team Leaders. Not only can this technology help the brand’s stores bring in more Clients, it can also ease the Team Leader’s ability to manage multiple locations remotely through up-to-the-minute mobile access to point-of-sale and key performance-indicator data.