Guidance from the Top
Champions are made, not born. That’s why Sport Clips Haircuts offers comprehensive classroom and in-store training that covers all aspects of what you need to know as a Sport Clips Team Leader. No haircare experience is necessary—our Team Leaders come from many industries.
Some of the assistance you’ll receive includes:
- Site selection and third-party financing assistance
- Store construction and set-up
- Pre-opening procedures and post-opening follow up
- Stylist recruitment guidance
- Grand Opening plans and a dedicated team to assist you every step of the way
- Neighborhood marketing plans
With excellent training and support resources designed to help our Team Leaders succeed, Sport Clips starts you off on the right foot in developing a positive team environment and building your clientele.
You’ll get personal instruction on important aspects of your new haircut business, including:
- Sport Clips business fundamentals, culture, and team development
- Compensation, scheduling, and recruiting
- Marketing and Grand Opening assistance
- Hiring, developing, and coaching a team
- Understanding the roles of you and your store Managers
- Store action plans
When You Win, We Win.
Your success is our success.
To help both Team Leaders and store Managers stay on the right track, Sport Clips offers a wealth of ongoing support, including:
- Marketing support, tools, and resources
- Real estate support
- Quarterly "Leaderships" in local markets, keeping you up-to-date on Sport Clips developments and techniques and providing you and your management team with additional training opportunities
- In-store visits
- National Huddle/Conference
We operate our own stores, setting the example of how to properly operate Sport Clips stores, both in our home market and in several markets in other states.
Ensuring you have access to all the resources you need to begin a successful franchise ownership is important to us. We’ve worked hard to develop a complete training and support system for new Team Leaders. Check out highlights from our National Huddle to get a feel for our culture and the event.