Being a Sport Clips Owner
Are you ready to own your own franchise? At Sport Clips Haircuts, our manager-managed business model allows you to work ON your business, not IN your business. You’ll hire a Manager to oversee daily operations. This means you are not required to be in the store at all times for it to run smoothly. You will motivate and empower your Managers and Stylists to do their jobs well, which will allow less supervision from you.
Here’s what a typical week looks like for a Team Leader:
- Review numbers from previous week to set action plan ~ 1 hour per store
- Meet with Managers to set goals and facilitate a fun working environment ~ 2 hours per store
- Marketing ~ 2 hours per store store
- Time in store ~ 2 hours per store
- Payroll ~ 1 hour per store
- Scheduling ~ 1 hour per store
- Recruiting and Hiring ~ 1 hour per store
Team Leader Testimonials
You don’t have to take our word for it. See how our Team Leaders respond when asked about their Sport Clips ownership experience.View Success Stories
What Our Team Leaders Have to Say
Here are some stats straight from our current Team Leaders:
- The quality of Sport Clips’ products and services is very good
- Franchisees trust and respect Sport Clips' culture and business practices
- Franchisees enjoy operating and being part of the Sport Clips organization
- Seventy one percent of franchisees surveyed indicated a positive work-life balance
- Our leadership, core values, and franchise community ranked as the main reasons franchise owners say they enjoy owning and operating a Sport Clips hair cutting franchise.
Review a Summary of Our Survey:
If you are ready to pave a path to greater freedom, consider our hair cutting franchise opportunity at Sport Clips. You will receive the support, tools, and information you need to succeed within the hair care industry.