In this time of uncertainty during the current global pandemic, it is time to rally together as a franchise and as part of the larger franchise community.
As the situation continues to rapidly evolve, Sport Clips Haircuts’ number one priority is the health and safety of its clients and team members. It is diligently monitoring the situation and emerging intelligence from the government and health officials and following the guidelines set forth.
In addition to its already stringent cleaning and sanitation procedures and policies, Sport Clips has enacted additional measures for the health and well-being of everyone in our stores. Increased health and safety measures include:
- Cleaning/Sanitization supplies available for store cleaning, handwashing and sanitizing needs
- Limited services to Haircuts only.
- Limiting the in-store capacity to no more than 10 people at any time, including stylists and clients.
- Following social distancing guidelines and using every other styling chair and putting the required space between the waiting area chairs.
- Recommending the use of online check in to allow clients to wait at home before coming to the store.
Sport Clips’ is working hard to provide every possible resource, guidance and support to franchisees and team members during such an unprecedented situation.
The International Franchise Association (IFA) is a great resource for franchisees. Since its founding in 1960, the IFA has been serving the franchise community as a global resource and advocate, protecting members and small business, while working to advance the future of franchising. The IFA has set up a comprehensive COVID-19 resource page (https://www.franchise.org/coronavirus) for franchisees that includes:
- Advocacy resources, such as ways to send a letter to government leaders and to request relief.
- Listen in on Daily Government Activity call and hear what the IFA is doing to work with Congress, Administration, and elected officials to provide relief. This call provides real-time daily updates and give you the opportunity to get your questions answered.
- Sign up for the Webinar Series. This ongoing series provides an overview of the current legislation situation and ways you can personally enact positive change in the franchise community.
- Links to COVID-19 related resources
Additional salon industry information can be found at:
As more information and resources emerge, we will continue to update you. Until then we join you in taking all necessary precautions for your health and the health of those around you.