Eliances Heroes Show: Where Entrepreneurs Align Interviews Sport Clips Haircuts Founder and CEO, Gordon Logan
Sport Clips Haircuts founder and CEO Gordon Logan was recently interviewed on the Eliances Heroes Show radio broadcast. Part of the Eliances Community, Where Entrepreneurs Align is a fast-paced radio show focused on asking unique and thought-provoking questions to understand the journey of high-level entrepreneurs and how others can learn from them.
Airing on January 31 at 1:00pm MT/ 2:00 pm CST/ 3:00 pm EST on Money Radio, Eliances founder and host David Cogan asks Logan insightful questions ranging from his road to entrepreneurship to the secret to raising philanthropic children. It’s a great episode and Logan answers Cogan’s questions with the heart of a champion.
Here are some highlights from the interview:
In the rapid-fire round, Logan answered:
- Prized possession (0:30)
- Power phrase (0:50)
- Things most grateful for (1:00)
- What he would ask the universe for (1:47)
- What do people think of him? Here’s what he hopes that is (2:09)
In the following segment Logan gives some insight on his path to building one of the nation’s leading haircutting franchise system. Listen to his answers to these questions asked by Cogan.
- When was your last haircut? (1:12)
- How did you come up with the idea of Sport Clips and going into a competitive market? (2:20)
- When I get my haircut at your place, it is an experience. How did you come up with that concept? (3:30)
- Tell us about your path to become founder and CEO of Sport Clips. (4:50)
- Talk to us about philanthropy. (6:32)
- What secrets would you share with parents who have children and want to raise their children with getting involved in philanthropy and being successful in their chosen field? (8:12)
Logan references this Zig Ziglar quote a couple of times and it was a theme throughout the episode: “You can get everything you want in life if you will just help enough other people get what they want.”