TRAFFIC, REVENUE, STABILITY.
Sport Clips adds value to your property and makes great tenants!
Designed to target a previously underserved market, Sport Clips is a leading chain of haircutting salons geared toward men and boys and provides a Championship Haircut Experience in a fun, laid-back, guy-friendly environment with TVs playing sports everywhere. With over 25 years of franchising experience and strategic growth, Sport Clips attracts the best franchisees in the business – operators who have a reputation for being great tenants and giving back to their local communities. Typical franchisees are corporate professionals who have substantial net worth and are committed to opening three or more stores.
The following are a few reasons you should consider adding a Sport Clips to your center:
- An industry leader and top haircutter of choice, with more than 1,860 locations across the U.S. – in all 50 states and Canada, we serve more than 600,000 clients a week and provide more than 33 million haircuts annually.
- Sport Clips has continued to expeirence phenomenal growth in store openings and sales. We have a 95.7% franchise continuity rate, an honor based on five years of real data, during which time we opened 557 new stores and only a few have closed in the entire country.
- We have a responsible growth plan, adding approximately 100 locations each year while maintaining high standards for sites and franchisees.
- Reliable stream of repeat clients - men typically get their hair cut every 3-4 weeks creating stability in the business. Our solid concept and well-executed systems ensure high client satisfaction and repeat clients.
- Recession-resistant. Haircutting is part of a $75 billion industry. Year after year the beauty industry has had above average gains compared to the general economy.
- Making it easier to get a haircut with Online Check In, Sport Clips has many clients that will plan their errands and visit other shops in the area before or after the haircut.
- Sport Clips gives back and puts community first. We understand the pivotal role community plays in the success of local business and that is why we strive to give back. Our franchisees and their salon teams truly care about clients and the community and are proud supporters of many organizations at the national and local level that help strengthen those communities.
Sport Clips Site Criteria
- Typical store is 1,000-1,400 sf with 15-20 ft. avg frontage
- Minimum population of 30,000 within a 3-mile radius
- Targeting medium-to-higher income households
- In-line with major anchors, out-parcels or strong retail strip centers – all work for us
- National co-tenants preferred
- Good visibility and access with ample parking
For more information please fill out the form on this page.