We Are Sport Clips
Our operation and everything we do is rooted in three strong but simple values:
- Do what’s right
- Do your best
- Treat others the way they want to be treated
Over the years, Sport Clips has celebrated many growth milestones:
- By the five-year mark, we had 50 franchise stores in the United States.
- In 2007, we celebrated our 500th franchise store in San Diego, California.
- In 2012, we celebrated our 1,000th franchise store opening in Springboro, Ohio.
- In 2013, we opened our first store in Canada and now have 40 stores and counting!
- In 2015, Sport Clips celebrated a store opening in Maine, its 50th U.S. state.
- In 2016, Sport Clips opened its 1,500th location, coincidentally in our founder’s hometown of Sumter, South Carolina.
- In 2018, Sport Clips celebrates 25 years in business.
Today, there are more than 1,800 Sport Clips locations open in the U.S. and Canada. If you ask Gordon Logan whether or not he knew Sport Clips would become one of the fastest-growing haircut franchise systems today, he’d answer: “Yes, I just didn’t think it would take this long!”
We help our Team Leaders succeed by providing excellent training and support programs. Our years of experience in this industry make us successful leaders, able to answer your questions and guide you along the way.
Are you ready to learn more?Contact our team today at (800) 655-9679 and discover how our haircut franchise opportunity could benefit you!
The Story Behind Sport Clips
It all started with a business idea. In the early 1990s, Gordon Logan recognized the huge potential, and relative lack of competition, in the haircut market. He wanted to create a place where people could take care of one of life’s necessities—a haircut—and say, “This is my kind of place; I feel comfortable here,” when they walked in the door.
Assembling a group of passionate industry professionals, Logan and his team worked together to develop the unique Sport Clips Haircuts concept we know today. While Sport Clips’ logo and store design have been enhanced since the first location opened in Austin, Texas, in 1993, Logan’s goal and Sport Clips’ mission of providing a Championship Haircut Experience in an exciting sports environment remain the same.
This year Sport Clips celebrates over 25 year in business. With more than 1,800 stores open, Sport Clips is the dominant haircut and hair salon franchise in North America.