Our Continuity Rate
It’s Great to Be an
We have a 99.6% franchise continuity rate (as defined by FRANdata) over the past five years — that means of all stores that were open for any period of time in the last five years, over 98% of them remain open today. Over the past five years, with more than 1,500 stores open, only five of our Sport Clips stores have closed, and two of those were in centers where the anchor had closed and there were no good relocation opportunities. This number is almost unheard of in the franchise industry!
What does this mean for you?
Stability. Confidence. Freedom.
How Is Our Continuity Rate So High?
At Sport Clips, we provide support for our franchise owners. We have a tried-and-true model and we use proven training programs and advanced support tools to ensure that our franchisees have every chance of success.
Other reasons that our stores succeed include:
- Relatively low startup costs
- Simple, easy operations
- Stable, cash business with minimal inventory or receivables
- Recurring revenue with customers typically returning every three to four weeks
- Recession resistant industry
- Strict qualification requirements for both real estate and franchise candidates
- Strong support system, with approximately 200 Support Team Members supporting our Sport Clips stores.
- Continual monitoring of store performance to identify stores that need additional resources to get on track.
- We’re always looking for ways to improve our system, testing all new ideas in our company stores first.
Is This Hair Cutting Franchise Opportunity Right for You?
Interested in participating in this exciting franchise opportunity? Our franchise experts are ready to answer your questions. We have territories available in states across the country. Call our support center today at (800) 655-9679 to speak with a member of our team!