You have found one of the hottest opportunities in franchising! Established in 1993, Sport Clips Haircuts began franchising in 1995 and now has over 1,600+ stores open in the U.S. and Canada. The sports-themed haircutting franchise, which specializes in haircuts for men and boys, offers a semi-absentee, recession resistant, lifestyle franchise (12 to 15 hours per week is typical) after you get your first store opened. Most franchise owners continue to work at current job while building investment in the business. Transition to full time business ownership is usually around 5 open stores.
Why Should You Choose Sport Clips?
Industry Leader Supporting You Every Step of the Way
- Ensuring that you have access to all the resources you need to begin a successful franchise ownership is important. Sport Clips offers comprehensive classroom and in-store training that covers assistance with site selection and third-party financing, store construction and set-up, grand opening plans and neighborhood marketing plans. You’ll also get personal instruction on the most important aspects of your new haircut business, including Sport Clips business fundamentals, culture and team development along with best practices for hiring, developing and coaching your teams.
Responsible Growth Plan
- A responsible growth plan, adding 150-170 locations each year while maintaining high standards for sites and franchisees. The franchise system has 80 consecutive quarters of same store sales growth (that’s 20 years!) and has a 99.4% “franchise continuity rate”, (as defined by FRANdata) over the past five years.
- The brand is expanding, with priority growth markets in California, Michigan, New England States and New York. Additional markets available.
Strong Leadership & Commitment to Franchisee Satisfaction
- Overall Sport Clips franchisees rate their personal enjoyment 4.3 out of 5. Source: FranchiseBusinessREVIEW Satisfaction Report
An Award-Winning Brand
- Entrepreneur Magazine #1 in Hair Care Category
- Entrepreneur Magazine #9 in Franchise 500 Ranking
- Forbes Magazine “Top 10 Best Franchise to Buy”
- Franchise Business Review “Top 50 in Franchise Satisfaction”
- International Franchise Organization “Gordon Logan, 2016 Entrepreneur of the Year”
So what can you expect from the Sport Clips Discovery Process?
Transparency. We don’t sell, we educate. Our goal is to make sure that you understand not only everything about the Sport Clips opportunity, but come away with a better understanding of franchising in the process. Whether or not we decide that this is a great mutual fit, having invested time in this process will ensure that you are in the best possible position to evaluate other franchise opportunities that may come your way.
“We haven’t seen anything else like Sport Clips before. This is a brand that takes good care of their people—from stylists to franchisees, everyone teams up and works together to make their business the best it can possibly be. It’s no wonder why Sport Clips is one of the fastest-growing brands in the country.” Read More about Sam and Wahid's story. More success stories.
Sam Samaan and Wahid Karas
Co-Owners of Sport Clips in Southern California
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION TODAY!