1-800-872-4247 ext. 240 click here to request info
Training and Support
Champions are made, not born. That’s why Sport Clips offers comprehensive classroom and in-store training that covers all aspects of what you need to know as a Sport Clips hair salon franchise owner. No hair care experience necessary – our Franchisees come from many different industries.
Some of the assistance you’ll receive as a Sport Clips franchisee:
- Site selection and third-party financing assistance
- Store construction and set-up
- Pre-Opening procedures
- Stylist recruitment
- Grand Opening plans
- Neighborhood marketing plans
You’ll also spend time getting personal instruction on the most important aspects of your new hair cut business:
- Sport Clips business fundamentals, culture and team development
- Compensation, scheduling and recruiting
- Marketing and Grand Opening assistance
- Hiring, developing and coaching
- The role of the franchisees and managers
- Store action plans
Your success is our success. To help both franchisees and store managers stay on the right track, Sport Clips offers a wealth of ongoing support, including:
- Marketing support, tools and resources
- Real estate support
- National Huddle/Convention
- Comprehensive classroom and in-store training.
- Dynamic ongoing support.
"In my own personal experience, the tipping point for me was attending Discovery Day and meeting the corporate team. It was the only Discovery Day that I went to that didn’t demand a check before I left. Sport Clips said, 'Go home, talk about it, think about it.' The values of treating others the way they want to be treated is the corporate culture, it’s not just on their business card – it’s the way it is."
Franchisee since 2004