1-800-872-4247 ext. 240 click here to request info
Role of Franchisees
At Sport Clips, we like to make sure everyone knows their role. To help you better understand what we’re looking for in a franchisee, we’ve compiled a profile of the typical Sport Clips franchisee.
- Coach your team from the sidelines – We actively encourage our franchisees to keep their current jobs and focus on running the business, not working in it.
- Develop your team – In addition to marketing your hair cut business locally, you’ll hire, train and motivate your manager and team to support our culture, which is dedicated to quality and customer service.
- No experience required – We work hard to educate our franchisees and deliver an exciting business. Even as you’re running your local store, we’re working hard to bring you more customers and uphold the strong brand image Sport Clips enjoys.
- Investment – Startup costs are low and we’re looking for talented, multi-unit operators with $100,000 in cash or liquid assets.
The men’s hair care market is vastly underserved and Sport Clips is a one-of-a-kind concept that puts you in a perfect position to serve the enormous demand. As an owner, you’ll enjoy flexible hours and recurring revenue from repeat customers In a fun sports environment.
Learn how you can join the Sport Clips team now!
- See a typical Sport Clips franchisee profile.
- Learn about your role as a franchisee.
"One of our expectations when we bought into the Sport Clips franchise was that we wanted to own a business, but didn’t want to be in it every day. Sport Clips allows us to spend a few hours in our three stores per week. It gives us the freedom to do what we want to do, when we want to do it."
Franchisee since 2005